Updated on 12.01.2018
- The User unconditionally and entirely accepts the terms and conditions of the Policy as soon as he/she starts using the Services. If the User disagrees with the Policy or with any of its terms and conditions, he/she has no right to use the Services. When starting to use the Services, the User confirms that he/she has 1) attained legal age in accordance with the laws of the country of which he/she is a national, or 2) that the User’s agreement with the Policy is given with the permission and in the presence of the User’s parents or other legal representatives. Unless the User has not expressly agreed to the contrary, the Rights Holder proceeds on the basis that the User has reached the age of majority.
- Information the Rights Holder receives or may receive (the “Information”).
- 2.1. The Information provided by the User when creating accounts for the Services or while using the Services. This Information may include, for example, comments he/she made while using the Services and contacts or personal data the User specified when registering. The Rights Holder proceeds on the basis that the Information provided by the User is reliable and up to date. The Rights Holder is not liable for consequences arising from the User providing unreliable or outdated information.
- 2.2. The Information that is automatically transmitted to the Rights Holder by the User’s devices through the software installed on those devices while the User is using the Services. Such information includes, for example, the User’s IP address, cookie data, the contents and configuration of the User’s hardware and software, and information about actions taken while the Services were being used.
- The Rights Holder’s purposes for receiving and processing the Information.
- 4.1. The Rights Holder receives and processes the Information needed to provide the Services, ensure the security of Users and its Services, monitor User compliance with Service usage rules, render technical assistance, provide services, develop and improve products and Services, and execute agreements. The Information is also used to collect and summarise statistics, conduct research, and to communicate and engage in other interactions with the User.
- 4.2 The User understands and accepts that Information about the composition and configuration of their hardware and software configuration will be needed in order for the Rights Holder to pinpoint any technical problems the User has experienced as a result of using the Services and to develop the most effective recommendations for eliminating such problems.
- 4.3 The User understands and accepts that when using the Services to upload files for online anti-virus scanning, the full path to the uploaded files on the User’s device is revealed to the Rights Holder. The Rights Holder can store and use at its discretion any files uploaded by the User for online anti-virus scanning; this includes the Rights Holder adding such information to its virus databases. The User also understands and accepts that despite the fact that the Rights Holder uses secure protocols for receiving/transmitting data, the content of the files uploaded for online anti-virus scanning may be intercepted and read by third parties at the moment such files are uploaded (before the Rights Holder receives the files) without the User’s or the Rights Holder’s knowledge. Therefore, the Rights Holder is not liable for the safety of the information contained in files uploaded by Users for online anti-virus scanning.
- Conditions for processing the Information and distributing it to third parties.
- 5.1. The Rights Holder stores and processes the User’s Information according to its internal regulations and current legislation of the Russian Federation.
- 5.2. The Rights Holder has the right to transfer the Information to third parties in the cases specified below: ¬
- the User has granted his/her consent for such actions;
- the transfer is needed within the scope of a particular Service used by the User or for the use of some Services by the User, or to provide services to the User. This includes but is not limited to investigating potential User violations;
- the transfer is stipulated by Russian or other applicable legislation under procedures established by the legislation.
- 5.3. The User understands and accepts that the Rights Holder has the right to use the Information in the Services to contact the User and to use any comments posted by the User via the Services in the Rights Holder’s official social media groups and other communities of the Rights Holder's on the Internet.
- User changes to personal information.
The User can at any time change, update, or supplement the personal information that he/she has provided, and also make their information more/less confidential by applying in writing to the Rights Holder.
- Measures taken to protect the Information.
The Rights Holder takes all necessary and sufficient organisational and technical measures within its control and in accordance with the Federal Law “On personal data” to protect the Information from unauthorised or accidental access, and other illegal actions by third parties.
- Other conditions.
The Rights Holder’s address: 125040, Russia, Moscow, 3rd street Yamskogo polya 2-12A.